Education is a shared experience involving home and school, strengthened by open communication among parents, guardians, students and staff.
Should you have a concern, we suggest you follow the steps outlined below:
• First, contact the classroom teacher to discuss your child's educational progress, ask a question or raise a concern.
• If the question or concern has not been resolved, please contact the Principal or Vice Principal and request help in dealing with the matter.
• Then, if necessary, contact the Superintendent/Supervising Principal in charge of the school involved. Call 613-544-6920/1-800-267-0935 and ask for the name of the Superintendent/ Supervising Principal of your child’s school.
• If necessary and if the situation has not been resolved, you may wish to contact the Director of Education at 613-544-6920/1-800-267-0935.
• If at this point you feel your concerns have not been adequately addressed, you may wish to contact your local School Board Trustee.