Spectators' Behavioral Guidelines
• Support the game of volleyball!
• Stress the importance of participation.
• Avoid spectator imposed pressures to win.
• Be supportive of the athlete, team, coach, opponents and officials.
• Maintain a supportive, constructive atmosphere conducive to personal development.
• Refrain from negative communication with players, coaches, the scorers table or game officials.
• Remain in the spectators section, and refrain from entering the playing area at any time.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or
comments about this web site.