Student Immunizations

Limestone Learning Foundation

Students require certain vaccinations to attend school. Parents and guardians are responsible for reporting their child's immunizations to KFL&A Public Health to keep records up-to-date. Proof of Immunization must be reported directly to KFL&A Public Health at; schools will not accept immunization records.

In Ontario, health-care providers do not automatically report immunizations to their local public health agency. 
If a student's immunizations are not current, they may be prevented from attending school.

KFL&A Public Health has an electronic database that holds immunization records for every student (ages 0 to 17), who attends a school or licensed child care in the KFL&A area. Parents and guardians should report all immunizations to the KFL&A Public Health database.

The Limestone District School Board is situated on traditional territories of the Anishinaabe & Haudenosaunee.